For interested applicants, please submit the following ON or BEFORE the close of office hours of Deadline of Submission.
Interested and qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, age, civil status, pregnancy, disability, religion, ethnicity or political affiliation, should submit all the requirements enlisted below not later than Deadline of Submission. Kindly read the details for every documentary requirement to be guided accordingly.
Likewise, interested and qualified applicants should submit a set of complete requirements for every position applied for.
List of Requirements:
- Employment Application form (Original)
- Recruitment and Selection Process Information and Agreement- for internal applicants (Original)
Recruitment and Selection Process Information and Agreement- for external applicants (Original)
- Application letter with specific position applied for and the plantilla item number (Original)
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) (two (2) Original, and two (2) Photocopy)
- Work Experience Sheet (WES) (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) (one (1) Original, one (1) Photocopy)
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility or rating, and license
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of Certificates of participation to trainings
- Photocopy of Certificates of Employment (COE)
- Photocopy of Performance rating in the last rating period (if applying for promotion in the government)
- Photocopy of certificates of non-academic distinctions/awards (if any)
Please visit the link bit.ly/darfo3appreqs to see the complete details of requirements, downloadable forms and other forms and other necessary information
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to the addressee below. Applicants who will submit their application documents through courier service are required to submit the same documents, in PDF file, through e-mail together with the courier receipt with indicated sending date as proof of mailing.
MILAGROS Z. SINGIAN
Chief, HR Management Section
Department of Agriculture- RFO 3, Capitol Compound,
Brgy. Sto. Niño, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
LATE SUBMISSION AND APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.